Troutbeck Village, 27/04/2012

This is one of the most charming and interesting villages I have ever visited. It is situated in my favourite part of England - the Lake District. My dear friend Suza came from Zagreb to stay with me for a week, and I wanted to take her somewhere really beautiful, somewhere I have not been before either. In fact, I did visit Troutbeck once before but it was raining so we left without exploring. The first image shows some gorgeous, very old houses that fascinated me because they seem to be built without cement or anything to keep the stones together. The second image is the last I took on the day. The late afternoon light was changing moodily every few seconds and I loved the spring colours that were not dissimilar to those of autumn.
http://www.troutbeck.org/index.html






Comments

  1. Sneno i romantično selo - baš za poželjeti biti tamo...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala ti! Izgleda jos snenije nego sto je zbog vrlo mekanog fokusa. Fotke ovdje na Google-u izgledaju puno manje ostre od onih na Flickru, za moj ukus ovdje su nedovljno ostre.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023