Killingbeck Cemetery

A pretty looking cemetery with a chapel and lone tree in the middle of it, situated in the East Leeds. I had seen it many times from the car on the way to my sister-in-law's but never had the camera with me. This time I made a point of stopping to take a few shots. It is a Roman Catholic cemetery that contains a number of graves of the victims of the First and Second World War, most of whom have their names recorded on a centrally positioned Screen Wall as the graves could not be marked individually. I hear the cemetery has been declared full to capacity now.





Comments

  1. Eto kako i groblje može biti lijepo i "životno" zahvaljujući tako bujnoj travi i cvijeću.....:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023