Spring at Foxhill Fold Farm

Another photo I took on my way home from work. There are a few farms lying along the lane and this is the entrance to one of them. I love these very English name signs hanging by chains off a wooden frame. I think they add very much to the charm of the countrysides. They swing in the wind and make inviting noises. And the lovely cream daffodils! To tell the truth I only noticed there was a farm there when the daffodils sprang up and caught my attention. In processing I have continued to play with blur. I like how in Photoshop you can blur any part of the picture, something you cannot quite achieve in the camera.




Comments

  1. Uvijek se pitam da li je engleski countryside inspirirao Tolkina ili su hobiti inspirirali njegove stanovnike....:-)
    Prekrasno!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023