Grand Arcade and Just Grand Vintage Tearoom, Leeds

I am ashamed to admit that I have lived in Leeds for nearly twelve years now and have only just discovered the Grand Arcade and the lovely vintage tearoom in there. And if I did not work just a couple of minutes walk from there I probably still would not know about it! Grand Arcade, where have you been all my life!?! Love the vintage feel of the shops and places to eat and drink, and am exited to explore and check out those that I haven't yet. I am delighted with the Just Grand tearoom where I had lunch before going in to work the other day. I took these photos with my mobile (I would not have the courage or impudence to use my DSLR in a place like that) and applied a vintage action (toning) in post processing. I would have liked to correct the perspective distortion in the first image a bit better but it would mean losing almost entirely the blue and green blanket on the right hand side, which I did not want. So here they are, just some snaps of my favourite place in Leeds.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023